Monday, January 19, 2015

The year of children's books


Starting next month, I have things planned to work on stories! Last year was comics and this year is Children's stories which will hopefully end in at least the Halloween story I will have up on Halloween! Yay! But between then and now, lots of the little things!

Character studies, portfolio updates, maybe even some test pages!
Should be a lot of fun this year!

I will posting a lot of before sketches and studies and all that fun jazz to keep this blog going so it'll probably be updated every other week as this year goes.
I'll probably update links too.

But for the time being has a little character from the first story I am focusing on!
Goliath and the Knight!


I've started using Acrylic Markers lately and those are fun man!

~Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment