Thursday, October 25, 2012

2012 Trick or Treat: pages 02-03


Sorry for the 2 day delay, but this is why I have trouble with finishing things. 
Got to get better at that.

Trying a few things different on this. 
(Like just the inking, because I need to work on the coloring part.)
Also a sorry for that weird split. I hav to try and find a way to fix that but I had to scan it in pieces and usually that's all good and fine but it just wasn't my day to scan correctly it seems. So at the moment (and probably forever actually) it will stay this way. It doesn't help that the scanner can barely fit a 8.5x11. 

Now I need to bust my butt to get this done for Halloween! I am already behind! 
Gonna try and get the next page up tonight, tomorrow there will be none because work and I'll be at a haunted house scaring children with a horrible neck wound.
~Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment