Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am lazy

Well since I failed on the Halloween thing I was creating.
I am terrible with getting things done and then Hurricane Sandy came. She made the wind really bad and I was scared to death my windows would cave in.
But my family was lucky. No power-outages, nothing hit the house or the cars. We lost a flag but that's about it. Everything and everyone is okay.
So I was working on other things to make sure I don't go mad from the fear of my window caving in.
You get to have the first real look (twitter got some things here and there)
Other then this, you probably won't be seeing or hearing anything about it.
It's for something else but I'll probably mention about it once it's complete and I start posting! 
PS It's 1920s related.

Also this is November which means it's NaNoWriMo!
And I am doing a little mini version for myself to write at least 30,000 words of a story I wrote for a project in a writing class.
A story about little adventurers, talking mice, dragons, evil princesses, and pickle trees!
You might be seeing bits here and there since I might draw some parts to figure out what I want to happen.

So wish me luck that I actually do stuff!
~Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment