Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Everything coming together.

It's exciting as it is slowly getting close to the end of the year as much as it is nerve-racking.
Been trying to draw a cover for my thesis all day but it is one of those blah days. Thankfully there's this amazing thing called photoshop! Yay. So I am just drawing the rest on here and inking tomorrow.
I am also my own model as you can see in the back. Also Pascha, the wooden head. I am going to hate giving him back at the end of the year.

ALSO VERY EXCITING:
Business cards! My very own! I'm all professional now. Also the same mouse from the top of my blog. He's just going to be my little buddy for this year's promos. He's cool. World War 1 mouse.

Other than thesis, I have been drawing Fanart of Good Omens and if you haven't read this, I suggest you do. It is the story that kept me calm in my junior year.
I am hoping to ink them at one point and color but I am still trying to figure out what to do with them.

I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment