Monday, March 5, 2012

Not before your brother.

Because someone did ask about what my thesis is about.
It's the Grimm Fairytale "The Juniper Tree." I'm drawing different parts from it. I would like to create a book at the end but that might be too much for me to get done.

This is something from my thesis. I wish I could show you the inking I finished today of it but scanners have a habit of not working in my parents' household. Ah well.
I just love drawing little girls' clothes!

Also a little fanart of Adventure Time! The Flame Princess is my favorite character.
Just the lineart. I'm thinking of playing with thicker lines but I never tried that in photoshop so it should be a nice experiment. I plan on coloring it later, probably after I draw a few more things for thesis.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment